The Massoud Difference
We're not the usual furniture manufacturer. In fact, you might say that’s our defining characteristic. We’re different. Surprising. That’s the main thing “about us.” So what’s the difference?
Nobody Runs Our
Business but Us
We’re family-owned-and-operated. Not many of our competitors can say that. And the personal attention that a family gives its own business has made a real difference. 50 years of excellence have proven that again and again.
But even a family’s dedication isn’t enough. Skill is needed, too. Fortunately C. E. Massoud had a strong business background, plus a business education at S.M.U. Chuck Massoud has a business degree, also from S.M.U., as well as the experience he gained working in real estate and banking after graduation. So when he joined his father, he brought a wealth of assets along with him, including a lifetime growing up in the business itself.
People Depend on Us, Because They Know They Can
Ask almost anyone who’s done business with us what word comes to mind when you mention the name Massoud, and the response is likely to be “integrity.”
We remain firmly committed to the ethical standards that have set us apart for half a century. That means reliable customer service, responsible business practices, and honest values. Massoud is a name you can trust. Yes, others make similar claims. So we invite you to put ours to the test. You’ll see. At Massoud, we deliver. And that’s the real difference.
Made Here, Sold Here, Enjoyed Here
We’re American-made. In an era of off-shoring, all our pieces are still created right here in the U.S.A. and the result is a quality difference you sense immediately. From the kiln-dried hardwood frames to the finest leathers and fabrics to the meticulous craftsmanship, our furniture is solid. Durable. Made to last generations.
What’s more, we purchase all our materials from domestic sources; the wood, fabric, springs, foam, nails all originate in America. That means we don’t wait for these items to be shipped from abroad, so we can deliver custom orders in a remarkable 30 to 35 days. It also means that the price of a Massoud piece puts money in the pockets of American workers all around the country.
- Joints are tightly fitted, glued, stapled and reinforced with corner blocks for added strength and support
- Kiln-dried hardwood frames provide a durable foundation
- Suspended Coil spring system provides consistent, durable seating comfort
- Anchored sinuous wire springs provide consistent, durable back comfort
- 1" polyester seat deck pad ensures comfort and stability
- Edge rolls on seats enhance comfort
- Polyurethane and polyester batting are wrapped around arms for added comfort, shape and strength
- Plush and durable seat cushions are offered with a variety of fillings including Qualux foam, Comfort Down or Springdown
- Plush and durable back cushions are offered with a variety of fillings including conjugated polyester fiber or Blend Down